Upload Photo and Passport Page1
Long-Term (5 years) Visa for People of Indian Origin
"Due to busy period, Visa Applications are taking longer than usual processing time. Please call us if you want Fast Track Service."
Indian visa is currently required by all nationalities wishing to travel to India as a tourist or on a holiday. Long term 5 years entry visa is issued to people of Indian origin only and hence appropriate documentation is required to substantiate Indian origin e.g. Old Indian Passport copy or any document issued in the name of the applicant by the Government of India. Please note the validity of the visa is effective from the date of issue. We are able to obtain Indian 5 Year visa with fast turn-around time.
To apply for Indian Visa please click below on Pay Now, follow instructions, make payment and system will automatically re-direct you to printing of the Authorisation Letter and Declaration Form. Click Next Step to go to the Regular Visa tab and fill in the Online Visa Application Form.
Click here for All Visa Fees
Payment by Credit/Debit card, PayPal, Bank transfer and cheques accepted.
- Government of India has increased visa prices with effect from 1st Feb 2017, listed below are the new prices.
- Standard Service up to 8/10 working days.
- Fast Track Express Service - 3/4 working days.
|Long-Term Visa For People Of Indian Origin|
|Valid for||Service Type||Fee||Payment|
|Up to 5 Years||Standard Service||£ 149.00||Pay Now|
|Up to 5 Years||Express Service||£ 169.00||Pay Now|
For NON UK passport holder who does not have proof of residency in the UK for more than 2 years, the Visa processing time is 15 to 20 working days. They are required to fill in a NON UK resident form and an extra £10 fee is chargeable. (Example of text is on our Other Application form' on home page). If you need our Express Service please call us on 0845 500 2426 or Landline No. 01293 520 960 before sending Passport.
Long-Term Visa for People of Indian Orgin Requirements
Apply for three months or more duration of visa, the validity of the visa begins from the date it is issued and not from the date of your departure. As visas are valid from the date of issue and not the date of travel, it is applicant's responsibility to ensure that the visa they have been granted is valid for the duration of their stay in India.
- Biometrics are required..
- Surrender Certificate/Deemed Surrender/Renunciation Certificate of the Application and Copy of Cancelled Indian Passport.
- One of the above certificate is a mandatory document for all applicants who were holding Indian passport or Indian Nationality before acquiring foreign nationality)
- If Travelled To India Before, Please Provide Your Previous Passport with Indian Visa
- Applicant's proof of Indian origin OR
- Parents'/ Spouse Indian passport OR
- Marriage certificate (If claiming Indian origin by virtue of spouse's (Wife/Husband) Indian origin) OR
- Birth Certificate (If claiming Indian origin by virtue of a family member's Indian origin).
- An affidavit signed by the first class magistrates from India
- Original Passport with at least 2 blank pages and 180 day validity remaining.
- Signed Declaration Form (Please click for copy of Declaration Form)
- Filled in and signed Letter of Authorization (Please click for copy of Authorization Letter)
- Prepaid Self Addressed Royal Mail Special Delivery Envelope.
- Click on Online Visa Application Form for Regular Visa (For E Tourist Visa - eTV Click Here)
- Please choose Indian Mission as UK LONDON.
- Please enter full names on visa application form as showing on your passport.
- Please enter full names of Parents, Spouse wherever Applicable
- Please choose the print option once form is completed.
- Two, 50mm by 50mm size photographs ( Larger than passport size, PHOTOS must be taken from photo machine or professional photographer)
- The form requires 2 signatures, once on the first page on top right hand corner and once on the 2nd page
- Children under 16 must provide a copy of full birth certificate showing both parents names.
- Consent letter signed by both parents, please put full names of Parents, Spouse wherever applicable (Please click for Copy of Consent Letter) Photocopy of parents passports, in addition to copy of current visa if holding one. In divorced cases a child custody letter from the court in respect of the child is required, in cases of single parents a residence order from a magistrates court (section 7 of the children's act 1979) and a council benefit letter will be required.
- In cases of minor either parent can sign the application forms.
Requirements for Applicants whose previous nationality was Indian before acquiring foreign nationality.
- Copy of Surrender Certificate and Copy of the Cancelled Indian Passport (Self-Attested)
Non UK Passport Holders
Stamp of Indefinite Stay OR Utility Bills, Includes, Landline Telephone, Gas, Electricity, Water, Council Tax Bills and Tenancy Agreement.
- Mix and Match Utility Bills will not be accepted.
- Bank Statements will NOT be accepted.
- For NON UK passport holder who does not have proof of residency in the UK for more than 2 years, the Visa processing time is 10-15 to working days. They are required to fill in a NON UK resident form and an extra £10.00 fee is chargeable. (Example of text is on our 'Other Application form' on home page).
- American Passport holders Additional £25.00 payable on top of visa fees
- Please make Cheques or Postal Orders payable to "India Visa".
- Payment by Credit/Debit card, PayPal, Bank transfer and Cheques accepted.
Please note: Visas are granted solely at the discretion of the High Commission of India and its Consulates and Visa fees are non refundable regardless of visa or length of visa is granted or not.
PLEASE SEND YOUR DOCUMENTS BY REGISTERED POST ONLY TO:
40, Cuckmere Crescent,
Crawley, West Sussex.
Return of your passport:
Your passport and any documents sent to us will be returned to you via the prepaid Registered Special Delivery envelope that you send us.
Courier Service Available:
If you require your documents picked up and dropped off. Please call 0845 500 2426 or Landline No. 01293 520 960.
Our visa charges include the fee payable to the Government of India, our handling & administration charges. Please note all visas are granted solely at the discretion of the High Commission of India and its Consulates.