Upload Photo and Passport Page1
"Due to busy period, Visa Applications are taking longer than usual processing time. Please call us if you want Fast Track Service."
A Medical visa is given to those who are travelling to India for a medical treatment. The visa can be single or multiple entries.
Please note that you will require relevant letters/documents explaining details of the treatment, signed and stamped by the concerned hospitals/doctors. Please note the validity of the visa is effective from the date of issue.
To apply for Indian Visa please click below on Pay Now, follow instructions, make payment and system will automatically re-direct you to printing of the Authorisation Letter and Declaration Form. Click Next Step to go to the Regular Visa tab and fill in the Online Visa Application Form.
Click here for All Visa Fees
Payment by Credit/Debit card, PayPal, Bank transfer and cheques accepted.
- Standard Service up to 8/10 working days.
- Fast Track Express Service - 3/4 working days.
|Valid for||Service Type||Fee||Payment|
|Up to 1 Year||Standard Service||PLEASE CALL FOR QUOTE||Pay Now|
If you need our Express Service please call us on 0845 500 2426 or Landline No. 01293 520 960 before sending Passport.
Medical Visa/Surrogacy Requirements
Please Note: Apply for three months or more duration of visa, the validity of the visa begins from the date it is issued and not from the date of your departure. As visas are valid from the date of issue and not the date of travel, it is applicant's responsibility to ensure that the visa they have been granted is valid for the duration of their stay in India.
Please provide, relevant letters signed and stamped by the doctors/authorities/hospital concerned in India. Printed on their letter head, explaining the nature of treatment. Including applicants full name address and passport details, addressed to the Visa Officer, High Commission of India London.
Applicants visiting India for the Commissioning of Surrogacy are required to apply for a MEDICAL VISA and should satisfy the following conditions:
Documents required for the Commissioning of Surrogacy should include the following:
- Please provide, relevant letters signed and stamped by the doctors/authorities/hospital concerned in India. Printed on their letter head, explaining the nature of treatment. Including applicants full name address and passport details, addressed to the Visa Officer, High Commission of India London.
- The applicants should be married and the marriage should have lasted for two years. Please submit proof of marriage i.e. marriage certificate.
- The couple should produce a duly notarised agreement between themselves and the Indian surrogate mother
- Please provide Notarized agreement between the applicants and Indian surrogate mother.
- Please enclose a letter from the Embassy of the foreign country in India or the Foreign Ministry of the country with the visa application, stating clearly that: The country recognizes surrogacy the child/children to be born to the commissioning couple through the Indian surrogate mother will be allowed to entry into their country as a biological child/children of the couple commissioning surrogacy.
- Required Letter from foreign and commonwealth office and a Letter from British high commission India
- An undertaking is required from the couple that they would take care of the child/children born through surrogacy
(Please Click Here For Undertaking Form For Medical Visa and Surrogacy)
- The treatment should be done only at one of the registered ART clinics recognized by Indian council of medical research ICMR. A list of these approved clinic s will be required from the surrogate mother.
Requirements for Applicants whose previous nationality was Indian before acquiring foreign nationality.
- Copy of Surrender Certificate and Copy of the Cancelled Indian Passport (Self-Attested)
Non UK Passport Holders
Stamp of Indefinite Stay OR Utility Bills, Includes, Landline Telephone, Gas, Electricity, Water, Council Tax Bills and Tenancy Agreement.
- Mix and Match Utility Bills will not be accepted.
- Bank Statements will NOT be accepted.
- For NON UK passport holder who does not have proof of residency in the UK for more than 2 years, the Visa processing time is 10-15 to working days. They are required to fill in a NON UK resident form and an extra £10.00 fee is chargeable. (Example of text is on our 'Other Application form' on home page).
- American Passport holders Additional £25.00 payable on top of visa fees
- Please make Cheques or Postal Orders payable to "India Visa".
- Payment by Credit/Debit card, PayPal, Bank transfer and Cheques accepted.
Please note: Visas are granted solely at the discretion of the High Commission of India and its Consulates and Visa fees are non refundable regardless of visa or length of visa is granted or not.
PLEASE SEND YOUR DOCUMENTS BY REGISTERED POST ONLY TO:
40, Cuckmere Crescent,
Crawley, West Sussex.
Return of your passport:
Your passport and any documents sent to us will be returned to you via the prepaid Registered Special Delivery envelope that you send us.
Courier Service Available:
If you require your documents picked up and dropped off. Please call 0845 500 2426 or Landline No. 01293 520 960.
Our visa charges include the fee payable to the Government of India, our handling & administration charges. Please note all visas are granted solely at the discretion of the High Commission of India and its Consulates.